Sunday, April 17, 2011

Taking a break

Sadly to say my wrist hasn't been healing. My left wrist, my right wrist feels fine with very very little discomfort at all, is still very uncomfortable when ever it is used. So i have decided to take a complete break from the technical side of parkour to try to allow my wrist to heal. The reason being for this is not because i "use" it while i train, I'm very aware and able to train around having to use my wrist, but its because of the self preservation instinct that's built inside us. if i fall, even a small one, the likelihood that ill use my left hand as a brace is too great. It has been too frustrating not being able to demonstrate techniques that i'm trying to explain and show off my baller handstand skills. not to mention my favorite moves since i started have been the wall spin and the palm spin and i haven't been able to do them in almost 2 months. Im hoping this sabbatical will allow my wrist to heal enough before american rendezvous 2 because i decided i will be going and instead be blowing off the london rendezvous that i so badly wanted to go to. : (


BUT....i bit of good news! I was able to fix my cat leap so that im not hitting the wall all crooked out and stuff. check out this cat leap i did for you. This was way up high in that tree! like way up high! playground leap

No comments:

Post a Comment