Sunday, April 3, 2011

Parkour vision develops

I live a relatively monotonous life, with a splash of color. I noticed this Saturday (April 02) that parkour is intertwining into my daily life a bit more. I was at tech crew 10am-9:20pm, throughout the building and the painting I found ways to practice some pre-parkour developments. To name a bit there was Q.M., landing with both feet, precisions, and just flow. The involvement with my environment was quite spectacular and made the time fly. Previously tech to me was just a way to exhibit habits of a work-a-holic, but now I think my time at tech will just become another playground to challenge me.
*Yellow miss

1 comment:

  1. Makes me happy to read this. I hope Parkour continues to develop into a big part of your life. I hope it will allow you to stray away from the temptations you will have. Remember Parkour is a discipline that teaches you how to overcome ANY obstacle in life. College, ex-boyfriends, Family, etc. I am proud of you Chan, I speak so highly of you to my friends.

    ReplyDelete